- New York
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association (Champion Member)
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- Bleckley Inn of Court (Barrister) (2014-2015)
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Lawyers Club of Atlanta
- Handling Motor Vehicle Accident Cases, Chapter on Evidence 2d (West)
- Deposing the Defense Radiologist, Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, Auto Torts, Amelia Island, Florida (July 28, 2018).
Jonathan has successfully litigated cases in appellate courts, including the Georgia Court of Appeals and Georgia Supreme Court. Jon coauthored the evidence chapter in Handling Motor Vehicle Accident Cases, 2nd Edition, which is published by Thomson Reuters Westlaw. This publication is used by lawyers and judges throughout the United States.
Jon obtained his B.A. in political science, summa cum laude, from Lock Haven University (2003) and his Juris Doctor, cum laude, from The University of Georgia School of Law (2006). During law school, Jon served on the Editorial Board of The Georgia Law Review. Following law school, he served a two-year term as a Staff Attorney at the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
Send Us A Confidential Message
945 East Paces Ferry Rd., NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30326